Thursday, November 26, 2020

Dissapointment

I am disappointed at myself, I have been this year and just got to know why.
I got a job I had always wanted and had a certain expectation of what the job entailed which was different from what I thought it to be. Similarly upon completion of my house, I expected I would be elated, but with already the disappointment of my marriage and my job, it set me on a depression course. 
Now I know to reevaluate my expectation, set broad range so I can manage my disappointment. Fu NY thing, I used to think I had no expectation of people, but had tons of myself. 
Why? I was brought up to work hard and that hard work would pay. That marriages we built to last long with no room for divorce, that to be successful, I had to accomplish things/activities early enough so I could focus on other things; not sure what those other things were. Becoming clear now, so resetting things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment