Thursday, November 28, 2019

The Times

The year 2019 is almost done, and I am almost gone! I started this year with so much expectations, plans and dreams of what I wanted to do, optimistic that those plans would materialize, I really had high hopes and belief. First off, I have to be honest; the year started far from how I expected it to ( in a good way). Received a news I never expected, a good one, and for the first time since I can remember, I was excited and showed I was. In material terms for a long time, that seemed like the only good thing I had received this year [received], till I sat down and looked how far I have come. Financially, from a cash flow stand point, I am broke (laughs), but for good reasons. Another reason I am actually grateful. 
The year came by so fast, but this year reminds me of 2009 so much! Disconnected from my work, no passion for what I do, yet I do it diligently to the best of my ability.
I stopped whinning, fractured a rib, stayed away from writing (hated that so much), but here we are; November fucking 2019! 
Working on my closeness to the Almighty, working on my perception about life, times, peoples and all things physical and spiritual.
One thing I noticed though ( I have had terrible dreams so much this year and for the last two days), is that I have either become a nuisance to a lot of people, or I never had anybody! Trust me, not basing this on dreams, but the interpretation of the dreams confirm it. Experienced as I am, you would think I should have known better, I should have; but I got carried away. I hope the next set of disappointments and fuckups will steer something in me that moves me beyond writing. I am tired, but ready for my solo album. The world would see and attest. This shit is over; DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment