Thursday, January 2, 2020

New Beginning

Now this decade is ended, the year in particular!I shouldn't be typing, but what the hell. The year started off with a beautiful surprise/ gift, and is ending with another surprise; notice how beautiful is missing from the end? A gift nonetheless! I got married, and it hasn't been anything like I imagined it to be; now have kids (2 amazing boys), made career strides and blunders, learnt how to do things better and how not to do things, made some good friends lost some people, started exercising, reading, paying more, more dedicated in my spiritual life; all in all, I am grateful for my life!
This new decade, I will come out looking younger than I entered it, more financially stable ( wealthy), more aware about the things of men and God, calmer and better off. It's the baby boy decade for me. Will reharsh this at the end. See you then. AdiĆ³s!

No comments:

Post a Comment