Friday, May 15, 2015

Beliefs

I have certain beliefs in life, they keep me going, return me to sanity when all seems to be going south, and keep me true to myself, or at least make me feel true to myself. That's why I like them. Thing is, not everyone thinks my beliefs 'make sense', and as such, agree with my beliefs; but I love them nontheless, yea call me selfish and self-centered.
I try not to discard or disagree with people's beliefs, just because I am sacred and unaware of the basis upon which they were formed; I feel I do not have the right to criticise them. I only pray the same respect could be given to mine; but not so. 
Right or wrong,  I will stick to my belief, because of the benefits I believe I gain from them. If I die, perish or fail cos of them, I will be glad I did.
My beliefs drive me, they always have and will. It is what makes me what I am, do what I do and has gotten me where I am. Until I deem it fit for change, live with it or without me!

No comments:

Post a Comment