Monday, September 30, 2024

DISCOVERING ME

SUMMARY

I am the child of the most high, born of flesh, immersed in His spirit. His divinity surrounds me. The gospel that I shall preach is the gospel of my life, acting out only what I have been instructed to; controlled no longer by time and chance. My foundation is in Him!

Planet = MARS

Element = Fire

Strengths

Courageous, determined, confident, energetic, enthusiastic, optimistic, honest, passionate.

Weakness

Impatient, moody, short-tempered, impulsive, aggressive, turbulent.

Likes

Comfortable clothes, taking on leadership roles, physical challenge, individual sport

Dislikes

Inactivity, delays, work that does not use one's talent.

Other Info

Continuously looking for dynamic, speed and competition; always being first in everything, from work to social gathering. It is in my nature to take action, sometimes before properly thinking about it.

I have good organizational skills, which gives me the ability to finish several things at once (often before taking a break). I like to fight for my goals, I embrace togetherness and teamwork. I am brave and rarely afraid of trial and risk. I am ready to be the hero of the day, fly away and carry many endangered, powerless people on my back.

Purpose

I have a task to share my position, power, gold or physical strength with others willingly. Where this is not done, my energy stops its natural flow, fear takes over and the process of giving and receiving becomes out of balance.

On Relationship (Love & Sex0

When I fall in love, I usually would express my feelings to the person, without giving it considerable thought. I tend to shower the loved one with affection, sometimes in excess, forgetting to check the information I get in return.

On Family & Friends

My social life is typically always moving, warm and filled with new encounters. I am usually tolerant of people, I am respectful of different personalities and the openness they can provoke with simple presence. My circle of friends is a wide range of strange individuals, mostly in order for me to feel like I have enough different views on personal matters I don't know how to resolve. I would cut connections and acquittances short for dishonesty and unclear intentions. Long-term friendships will come with those who are energetic and brave to share their insides at anytime.

At a young age, I was clear in my head how I wanted to live my life, having been separated from my family when I was just a little over 10 years old. I was hard to control and angered by many restrictions. I take on family obligations whenever that comes up, hardly refusing more work, as if to show that my pool of energy is infinite.

Career & Money

The working environment is the perfect place for my ambition and creativity to show, as I fight to be as good as possible. My speed of mind and vast energy, keeps me one step ahead of everyone else. All I need to do to succeed is to follow my chosen path and not give up on professional plans, guided away by emotions. When faced with a challenge, I would quickly assess the situation and come up with a solution. Competition does not bother me, instead it encourages me to shine even brighter. On a bad day, I can be self centered, arrogant and stubborn, but i am also courageous, adventurous and passionate.

No comments:

Post a Comment